A small backpack containing:
A Sun Hat – named
A warm hat and jacket – named
Shoes to wear inside & gumboots for outside – named
- A named shoebox with a spare set of clothing
- A named lunchbox filled with healthy food choices
- A small Backpack – named
Medication if applicable – (a medication form will need
to be completed with Teachers on first day)
- A completed “All about Me” sheet
- A signed confirmation slip that you have checked your
child’s hair for lice and that your child is lice free
- Ensure you have banking transfers set up for weekly payments.
- A signed permission slip for visiting the Atrium
We recommend that all children’s belongings are clearly
named to ensure your child’s items find their way to back to
their rightful owners.
Download a pdf of the list here.
If you or your child are anxious about their first day, take
some time to settle your child in. Once you have decided it is
time to go, farewell your child and leave promptly as children
get confused if you say goodbye and then linger talking to
the Teacher or another Parent etc. You can phone us anytime
during the day to find out how your child is doing.
Our contact phone number for your convenience is: